Ettevõtte nimi:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Meil:[email protected] Aadress: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
Description of the turning tool
The turning tool is one of the most widely used single - edge tools. The turning tool is used in all kinds of lathes for machining outer circle, inner hole, end face, thread, groove, etc. Turning tools according to the structure can be divided into integral turning tools, welding turning tools, machine clamping turning tools, indexable turning tools and forming turning tools. Among them, the application of an indexable turning tool is becoming more and more extensive, and the proportion of turning tools is increasing gradually.
The so-called welding turning tool, is in the carbon steel tool rod according to the requirements of the geometric angle of the tool grooves, welding the carbide blade in the groove with solder, and according to the selected geometric parameters after grinding the tool.
Machine clip turning tool machine clip turning tool is a tool that USES ordinary blade and holds the blade on the tool rod by means of mechanical clamping.
Characteristics of this kind of knife
1. The blade does not undergo high-temperature welding, which avoids the hardness decline and cracks and other defects caused by welding, and improves the durability of the tool.
2. As the tool durability is improved, the use time is longer, the tool change time is shortened, and the production efficiency is improved.
3. The tooling rod can be reused, which not only saves the steel but also improves the utilization rate of the blade. The blade is recycled by the manufacturer, which improves the economic benefit and reduces the tool cost.
4. The size of the blade will gradually decrease after regrinding. In order to restore the working position of the blade, the adjustment mechanism of the blade is often arranged on the turning tool structure to increase the number of regrinding of the blade.
5. The end of the press plate used for pressing the blade can act as a chip breaker. An indexable turning tool is a machine clamping turning tool with an indexable blade. After a cutting edge is blunt, it can be quickly transposed into a new cutting edge adjacent to it, and then it can continue to work until all cutting edges on the blade are blunt. Then the blade will be scrapped and recycled. After a new blade is replaced, the tool can continue to work.