Ettevõtte nimi:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Meil:[email protected] Aadress: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
The common characteristics of the diamond and ceramic bond
The ceramic bond diamond grinding wheel has the common characteristics of the diamond and ceramic bond:
(1) compared with ordinary corundum, silicon carbide grinding wheel, its grinding force is strong, grinding temperature is lower, grinding wheel wear is small;
(2) can adapt to the role of various cooling fluid;
(3) grinding the shape of the grinding wheel is good, grinding out the work of high precision;
(4) there are more holes in the grinding wheel, grinding is conducive to chip discharge and heat dissipation, not easy to block, not easy to burn the workpiece;
(5) The grinding wheel has better self-sharpness, the dressing interval is long, and the dressing is easier.
The advantages of the ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel
The advantages of the ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel are as follows.
(1) High grinding efficiency;
(2) High wear resistance: the grinding wheel has high wear resistance and low abrasive consumption, especially when grinding hard and brittle workpiece;
(3) Low grinding force and low grinding temperature;
(4) The grinding workpiece has high precision, good surface quality, and good shape retention.
Therefore, the ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel has more and more obvious advantages in the grinding process of some special materials such as ceramics and has a good prospect in the development of the diamond grinding wheel. As a high performance grinding wheel with high speed, high efficiency, high precision, low grinding cost, and low environmental pollution, it is widely used in the world.
Therefore, the ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel has more and more obvious advantages in the grinding process of some special materials such as ceramics and has a good prospect in the development of diamond grinding wheel. As a high performance grinding wheel with high speed, high efficiency, high precision, low grinding cost, and low environmental pollution, it is widely used in the world.
What is tool passivation?Improve tool quality and prolong tool life by deburring, leveling, and polishing the tool. The name of a process before coating after finishing grinding of a tool is not uniform at home and abroad, such as “blade passivation”, “blade strengthening”, “blade honing”, “blade preparation” or “ER (Edge Radiusing) treatment”, etc.Why do we need tool passivation?After grinding the cutting edge of the ordinary grinding wheel or diamond grinding wheel, there are different degrees of micro-notch (i.e. micro-chipped edge and saw mouth).In the cutting process, the micro-notch of the cutting tool is easy to expand and accelerate the wear and damage of the tool.Modern high-speed cutting and automatic machine tools have put forward higher requirements for tool performance and stability. In particular, the coated tool must be passivated before being coated, so as to ensure the fastness and service life of the coating.Purpose of tool passivationThe purpose of the blade passivation technology is to solve the defects of the micro gap of the blade after the blade is sharpened so that the edge value can be reduced or eliminated to achieve the purpose of smooth and smooth, sharp, and strong and durable.Main effects of tool passivationCutting edge rounding: to remove burrs and achieve accurate and consistent rounding.Cutting edge burr will cause tool wear, and the surface of the processed workpiece will also become rough. After passivation, the cutting edge will become very smooth, greatly reducing the breaking edge, and the surface finish of the workpiece will also improve.
The situation of the Chinese diamond tool grinder
In ultra-precision machining, high-precision diamond tools, especially arc-edged diamond tools, are indispensable to obtain parts with high-precision and ultra-smooth surfaces. However, due to the relatively backward research on the preparation technology and grinding equipment of domestic diamond cutting tools. The sharpness of the edge and the arcdegree of the tip of domestic cutting tools are far behind those of foreign countries.
The design concept of diamond tool grinder
At present, foreign countries impose an embargo on China in this field. In order to break the blockade of foreign countries, Beijing Demina Precision Company carried out detailed design and research on the key components. Which laid a certain theoretical foundation for the research and production of this kind of machine tools in China. The reciprocating linear oscillating mechanism of the grinding wheel frame is the key part of the diamond tool grinder. The reciprocating linear swing mechanism of the grinding wheel frame is designed into three parts: linear reciprocating motion mechanism, swing amplitude adjusting mechanism and swing center adjusting mechanism.
In particular, the linear reciprocating motion mechanism is designed as a spatial RSSP crank slider mechanism, and the parameters of the RSSP mechanism are designed by vector rotation method, and the displacement, velocity and acceleration equations of the reciprocating linear motion of grinding wheel frame are calculated. The swing adjusting mechanism of the grinding wheel frame is designed as a tangent mechanism. The oscillating center position adjusting mechanism is designed as an ingenious empty sleeve mechanism. Which solves the interference problem of the mechanism.
Finally, Pro/E software was used to simulate the movement of the reciprocating linear swing mechanism of the grinding wheel rack. And the displacement, speed and acceleration curves of the slider were obtained. The results were compared with the theoretical calculation results, and the conclusion was consistent. Indicating that both the vector rotation method and the motion simulation method could be used to study the swing mechanism of the grinding wheel rack independently.
China's cutting tool demand is in the rising trend, especially before the high-end market share is not large domestic tool enterprises, the current growth momentum is very fast. As a result, demand for high-end tool grinders used to make these tools has increased. As a tool grinder manufacturer, it is important for us to understand how tool makers can use our machine tools to make the tools they need. Beijing Demina Precision Company has manufactured BT-150 series diamond tool grinder. The customer can scan our web site: www.demina.cn for more information. We welcome you to inquire about the tool grinders.
The factory should install an air-conditioning system to maintain the right temperature, especially for precision CNC equipment, this is the most basic requirement. Otherwise, frequent failure, processing quality is not stable, this kind of unwillingness to pay the result is definitely not worth the loss.Take precautions against CNC equipment1. Of course, for ordinary CNC equipment or factories that do not have precision processing, many factories cannot achieve a constant temperature environment, but the factory must do a good job of preventing the CNC equipment to ensure the normal operation of the CNC equipment.2. The air conditioner of the distribution box can work normally.3. The door of the distribution box is tightly sealed. Some units simply heat the distribution box. This is very dangerous. If external dust enters the distribution box, it will cause damage to the equipment after a long time.4. The power supply, drive circuit board and other cooling fans can work normally and meet the cooling conditions.5. Clean the ventilation groove and radiator on the high-power circuit board.6. Maintenance personnel should patrol frequently and eliminate hidden dangers in time.In short, when the summer heat comes, I hope that every factory can be friendly to precision equipment, and remember to continue to create the value of summer precision machines.
Although the CNC tool grinder is very common nowadays, it is difficult for some users who do not understand the device to operate the tool grinder. So how do we better operate the tool grinder? Below Beijing Demina Precision Machinery co., ltd will come to you for analysis.
Safe operation of CNC tool grinder
1. Lubricate each part of the machine before starting the tool grinder, check whether the mechanical drive is normal and whether the switch button is reliable to ensure that the grinding wheel is intact without damage.
2. Start the grinding wheel to the normal machining speed by inching and idle for five minutes.
3. Attention should be paid when installing the grinding wheel. Check whether the appearance of the grinding wheel is complete before installation.
4. Tap the grinding wheel to hear a clear sound to ensure that the grinding wheel is intact without damage.
5. The clamping part of the grinding wheel should pad with asbestos mat. After clamping, the grinding wheel should be balanced for the first time.
6. The grinding wheel shall not exceed the speed of warning.
7. Reasonable selection of grinding amount, strictly prohibits overload grinding.
7. Before grinding should check whether the workpiece suction or clamping firm. Clamping high workpiece and the bottom area of the workpiece should be used to block against or special clamping fixture clamping, in case of failure.
8. No one should stand in front of the rotation position of the grinding wheel when the machine is started to prevent the grinding wheel from breaking and flying out or the workpiece from flying out.
9. At the end of the work, the machine tool shall be wiped clean, the power supply shall be cut off. The parts shall be put in order, and the worksite shall be kept clean.
Laser cutting is a new cutting method and also one of the important aspects of laser material processing technology. Super-hard materials are through the control of high precision solid laser cutting machine, energy, and the width of laser pulse peak power and repeating frequency parameters, emit an infrared laser beam with a wavelength of 1064nm, through the expanded beam focusing laser focal spot diameter is 0.05 to 0.1 mm. Thousands of degrees Celsius temperature is reached, the material and contact instant vaporization is then with laser coaxial scattered formed by high-pressure gas blowing. The precision NC software is used to control the motion platform to drive the workpiece to move relative to the laser beam and the laser hole is connected into a line segment to achieve the purpose of cutting.It is mainly used for cutting, punching, grooving, and other processing of superhard materials. For example, PCD, PDC, PCBN, CVD, sapphire, zirconia ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, and other superhard materials cutting, drilling processing. Widely used in the production and manufacturing of CNC tools, wire drawing die electronic substrate, electronic screen manufacturing, and other industries.This machine adopts the laser power source with adjustable pulse width and high repetition frequency as the excitation source, with low single pulse energy and more fine beam quality. It is widely used in the precision cutting and drilling of all kinds of superhard materials. With high cutting efficiency, the cutting gap is narrow, the heat damage area is small, and the cutting surface roughness is fine.Welcome to visit our company for more details.
Install the guide rail base
(1) At the bottom of the pit, ground fixed rail channel steel foundation. The center shall coincide with the centerline of the cage guide.
(2) After leveling the channel steel foundation seat, make an M16 expansion bolt at both ends of the channel steel to connect and fix the channel steel and the floor of the pit. If the pet has a structural steel bar, it can also be welded with a steel bar. The levelness error of the channel steel foundation seat is not more than 1/1000.
(3)The channel steel base position is determined, with concrete will be filled around the flat. Channel steel foundation seat at both ends used to fix the guide rail Angle frame, first with the cage guide rail centerline after alignment, then fixed.
(4) If there is no channel steel base under the guide, the guide under the pad thickness of ≥12 mm, the area of 200 mm×200 mm steel plate, and the guide with electric welding spot welding.
(5) The pit floor should not be higher than the plane of the channel steel foundation.
(6) Use oil lubrication guide, the foundation guide in front of its lower end from the ground level 40 mm high section of work face saw off, in order to set aside the location of the oil box.Or in the guide under the oil groove, oil directly into the oil placed in the side of the oil box.
Guide rail installation
(1)In the top floor center hole hanging a pulley, and fixed firmly, used to hoist guide.
(2) The floor above 12 and above can consider the use of winding machine hoisting track. Lower than 12 can use nylon rope (or wire rope) manpower lifting, nylon rope (or wire rope) diameter should greater than 25 mm, lifting guide to use double hook guide connecting plate.
(3) The rail of the convex tenon should face up, should remove the dust on the tenon, to ensure that the joint gap in accordance with the requirements of the specification.
(4)The installation of the track at the same time to install the pressure plate and fill between the guide and bracket 1 ~ 2 mm spacer, the most on the top of a track and floor spacing are not greater than 100 mm. The extra guideway should be sawed off by the grinding wheel. Gas welding is strictly prohibited.
Adjust guide rail
(1) Remove the installation line of guide rail bracket, put the centerline of the guide rail on the template, and fix it.
(2) Check the distance between the end face of apricot guide rail and the centerline of cage guide rail with steel blind rule, adjust the distance between guide rail bracket and guide rail by adding or subtracting shim, so that the distance between the end face of each measuring point guide rail and the centerline of cage guide rail is consistent.
PCD tools can be used in the precision machining of non-metallic hard and brittle materials such as graphite, high wear-resistant materials, composite materials, high si-Al alloy, and other tough non-ferrous metal materials. There are many types of diamond cutting tools with significant differences in performance. The structure, preparation methods, and application fields of different types of diamond cutting tools are quite different.The thermochemical wear state of PCD tools varies greatly according to the type of materials to be processed. The worn state of the tip after the end surface turning of the oxygen-free copper and pure aluminum with the super precision diamond turning tool with the linear cutting edge of 130° on the ultra-precision lathe indicates that the front surface of the cutting tool with the oxygen-free copper has the crescent depression wear, but the cutting edge edges still remain sharp. When cutting pure aluminum, the cutting edge becomes an arc edge, but no crescent depression is found on the front edge. The different wear mechanism can be seen from the difference of these wear states: when cutting copper, the crescent depression of the cutter’s front cutter surface is caused by the oxidation of diamond due to the catalytic action of copper, while the cutting edge edges of the cutter do not produce oxidation wear due to the seamless contact with the workpiece. When cutting aluminum, due to the direct contact between the working surface and the tool surface, the workpiece material is cut by the cutting edge and the cutting edge is worn, but because the direction of wear expansion is opposite to the cutting edge when cutting copper (from the cutting edge to the knife surface), so there will be no crescent depression of the front knife surface.Due to the different thermo-chemical phenomena of different workpiece materials, the wear state of the tool is also different, so it is necessary to design a reasonable tool front Angle and back Angle according to different kinds of workpiece materials. Ultra-precision diamond tool is one of the key factors to realize ultra-precision machining.With the continuous extension of the cutting time of diamond tools in the factory, the temperature of the cutting area increases continuously. Because the diamond tools are kept working, when the thermochemical reaction temperature is reached, a new metamorphism layer will be formed on the tool surface. Most of the metamorphic layers are poor strength oxides and carbides, which are formed continuously and disappear with the chip, gradually forming the worn surface. Diamond crystal in the cutting force especially carry alternating pulse load under the action of continuous, one after another after the C atom gain enough energy from the lattice escape, cause the crystal defect, the interatomic force is abate, in under the action of external force between lattice shear and peeling, gradually formed the wear and tear on the level of lattice, after reaching a certain number of lattice planes wear will gradually form the surface of tool wear.
Similarities OF CNC and PLC grinder
The two grinders both make the tool grinding process to a certain level of automation, so as to save manpower.
Differences between CNC and PLC grinder
1) different application technologies: numerical control technology, referred to as numerical control, that is, the use of digital control method to achieve automatic control of a working process technology. It usually controls the position, Angle, speed and other mechanical quantities and the flow of mechanical energy related to the switch quantity. The production of numerical control depends on the emergence of data carrier and binary data operation.PLC control system, programming logic controller can be designed for industrial production of a kind of digital computing operations electronic device, it uses a programmable memory, used for its internal storage procedures, performing the logic operation, sequence control, timing, counting, arithmetic operations, and other user-oriented instructions. It is the core of industrial control to control various types of machinery or production process through the digital or analog input/output.
2) the difference between the two typical products of our company (BT-150D andBT-150N) :BT-150D tool grinder is a numerical control machine, and users can name and save the grinding parameters in the system. When the tool is grand again, there is no need to repeatedly input parameters, they just bring up the previous records for grinding.BT-150N grinding machine is controlled by PLC system, is a semi-automatic tool grinder, the machine can be switched to manual mode for high precision and small batch grinding.
Particle size is directly related to grinding quality, especially surface roughness. For the same kind of abrasive particle size, the sharper the processing efficiency is higher, the more rounded the surface quality is better (the surface roughness value is smaller).In general, round particles are stronger than sharp particles. The strength of the abrasive is related to the densification of its crystal structure, that is, the ability to withstand the applied pressure without being broken when the edge of the abrasive is still quite sharp. The poor strength of the abrasive, its abrasive particle crushing fast, low cutting ability, short service life. In order to get better grinding, it is required that the abrasive particles should have sufficient strength.Mesh refers to the number of holes in the screen per square inch, 50 mesh refers to the number of holes per square inch, 500 mesh is 500. The higher the mesh number, the more holes, and the smaller the particle size of the abrasive, the finer the particle size. The strainer divides the grinding particles into different sizes. Thirty-six screens per square inch are divided into 36□36 small squares, and eighty screens per square inch are divided into 80□80 small squares.The abrasive size selection is related to the properties of the workpiece and the grinding process parameters, especially the roughness of the surface of the workpiece after grinding, the feed rate, and the maximum single-tool cutting depth.