Ettevõtte nimi:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Meil:[email protected] Aadress: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
The tungsten steel cutting tool is mainly made of the whole tungsten steel as the matrix, after several production processes.
Tungsten steel, also known as hard alloy, is made of high-quality tungsten carbide and cobalt powder mixed by formula ratio through pressing sintering, with high hardness, high strength, high wear resistance, and high elastic modulus, belongs to the powder metallurgy industry. As an important factor to promote the development of the modern industry, hard alloy cutting tools play a fundamental role in promoting the development of the manufacturing industry. In order to make better use of cemented carbide tools, it can be ground before use. The best equipment for grinding is .
The tungsten steel cutting tool description
Tungsten steel can be divided into the ordinary hard alloy, fine grain hard alloy, subline grain hard alloy, and superfine grain hard alloy according to grain size. According to the main chemical composition of tungsten steel, it can be divided into tungsten carbide and titanium carbide.
Tungsten carbide includes tungsten cobalt class (YG), tungsten cobalt titanium class (YT) and added rare carbonization class (YW), which have their own advantages and disadvantages. The main components are tungsten carbide (WC), titanium carbide (Tic), niobium carbide (NBC) and other commonly used metal bonding phase is Co.Titanium carbide-based carbide is a hard alloy with Tic as the main component, and the metal bonding phase Mo and Ni are commonly used. The hard alloy has a high hardness (86 ~ 93HRA, equivalent to 69 ~ 81HRC), second only to diamond, good thermal hardness (up to 900 ~ 1000℃, maintain 60HRC). High bending strength (MPa5100), good impact toughness and high corrosion resistance to chemical inert properties of general alloy blades do not.
Grinding Process Of PCD ToolsThe high hardness of PCD makes its material removal rate extremely low (even only 1/10000 of that of cemented carbide).At present, the PCD tool grinding process mainly USES the ceramic bonded diamond wheel for grinding. Because grinding between grinding wheel abrasive and PCD is the interaction between two materials with similar hardness, its grinding law is relatively complex. For high particle size and low speed grinding wheels, the use of water-soluble coolant can improve the grinding efficiency and grinding accuracy of PCD. The choice of grinding wheel binder depends on the type and processing conditions of the grinding machine. Because EDG grinding technology is hardly affected by the hardness of the workpiece being ground, EDG grinding PCD has great advantages. There is also a great demand for this flexible grinding process for the grinding of some complex shape PCD cutters such as woodworking cutters. With the continuous development of EDG grinding technology, EDG technology will become a major development direction of PCD grinding.Demina’s tool grinder Bt-150J is a diamond tool grinder with stable performance and simple operation, which is suitable for customers with low manual skills. Can manufacture and grind high-speed steel non-standard, hard alloy, polycrystalline synthetic diamond (PCD), and cubic boron nitride (CBN) and single-crystal cutting tools. Including welding turning tool, machine clip blade, boring tool, groove tool, and many other types, it is easy to grind out angles and arcs and other excessive edges on these tools.
5-axis CBN tool grinding machine is a tool grinding machine developed by Demina. The multi-function CBN tool sharpening machine has the characteristics of high grinding precision, convenient installation. Beautiful appearance, novel structure, flexible rotating parts, low noise, small vibration, bearing part with bearing, durable, wear-resistant and convenient operation. Designed for sharpening milling machine, cutting plotter, engraving machine, computer engraving machine, marking machine, etc. Various diameters, shapes, angles of engraving sharp knives, end mills, knives and grinding according to the proportion of the die. Therefore, it is an essential accessory for tool sharpening in the machining and engraving industry.
Use precautions of Multi-function sharpener
1. The air pressure should be above 2kg/cm2.
2. The processing feed can not be too large, otherwise, the grinding wheel will wear too fast, it will also cause the sharpened tool is not sharp.
3. The number of teeth of the blade must be clarified before processing. The number of teeth input must match the number of teeth of the blade.
4. The running speed of the back and forth board can not adjust too fast. Too fast will cause the grinding tool is not sharp.
Structural features OF CBN tool sharpening machine
1. This machine is suitable for grinding high-speed steel, hard alloy, and other materials.
2. With a variety of accessories, can be ground: forming tools, end mills, end mills, R-type milling cutters, cylindrical milling cutters, three-sided milling cutters. And single-angle milling cutters, reamers, turning tools, R-type turning tools, hobbing cutters, drills, taps, engraving knives. And powerful cutting tools, chamfering knives, circle cutters, outer circles, plane grooves, forming surfaces, etc.
3. Large line speed 40M / S. In addition, the equipment has precision projection equipment. Which accurately displays the grinding of the control tool and the movement of the measuring table back and forth and the movement of the grinding head up and down to install the dial indicator. Which can accurately control the displacement; newly added high-precision grinding function of inner hole and outer circle.
4. The column structure adopts the integral casting structure and is integrated with the beam. Which has sufficient rigidity to achieve high longitudinal geometry and numerical control precision.
5. The rotary table adopts the closed-face static pressure guide rail + radial rotation bearing structure. Which has high rotation precision and dynamic rigidity.
6. The main grinding wheel spindle adopts high-precision rotating bearing structure. And the BBT50 grinding wheel automatic exchange structure and hydraulic broach device are installed.
7. Grinding wheel dressing: equipped with three types of dressers, horizontal diamond disc dresser. Double diamond pen dresser, vertical diamond forming roller dresser.
8. The numerical control system adopts FANUC 18i-TB AC servo numerical control system. The number of control axes is seven axes, which are the longitudinal feed of the carriage. The vertical feed of the main grinding head. The electric spindle grinding head and the measuring device. The main grinding head and the table drive (SP axis); the ATC grinding wheel library drive (PMC) ).
9. The grinding wheel library adopts a disc structure, and three large grinding wheels and three small grinding wheels can place at intervals, for a total of six pieces.
10. Vertical clamping workpiece grinding. Can achieve a single clamping multi-process composite processing.
11. Use isolation and forced cooling to eliminate heat sources.
When PCD tools are used to process aluminum alloys, due to the high hardness of diamonds and the low affinity between the surface and the metal, and the rake face of the tool is polished to a mirror surface, it is not easy to produce built-up edge, and the processing dimensional stability and surface quality are very good. Using PCD tools to process various specifications of aluminum alloy parts, the tool life can reach thousands to tens of thousands, especially suitable for large-scale production of automobile and motorcycle parts.Main Indicators Of The PCD Tool1. The hardness of PCD is relatively large, which is 8 to 12 times that of cemented carbide, and the maximum temperature can be 8000HV.2. The thermal conductivity of PCD is higher than that of PCBN and copper, 1.5 to 9 times that of cemented carbide, and it can reach 700W / mK. Therefore, the heat transfer rate of the PCD tool is very fast.3. The friction coefficient of PCD is generally only 0.1 ~ 0.3 (the friction coefficient of cemented carbide is 0.4 ~ 1), so PCD tools can significantly reduce the cutting force.4. The thermal expansion coefficient of PCD is 1/5 of the cemented carbide, which is 0.9 × 10 ^ -6 ~ 1.18 × 10 ^ -6. Therefore, the thermal deformation of the PCD tool is small, and the processing accuracy is high.5. The affinity between PCD tools and non-ferrous and non-metallic materials is very small, so the chip is not easy to combine with the tool tip during the processing process to form a chip tumor.
The cutting process of honing
The cutting process of honing is that the workpiece is fixed during honing. The honing head and the machine tool's spindle are floating and connected under a certain pressure through the relative movement of the honing head and the workpiece surface so that a very thin layer of metal is cut from the machining surface. During honing, the honing head has three movements, namely rotary motion, reciprocating motion and radial pressurizing motion perpendicular to the processing surface. The first two movements are the main movements of honing. Their synthesis makes the cutting trajectory of the abrasive grains on the stone on the surface of the hole intersect without reticulation, so it is easy to obtain a surface with a low surface coarseness. Radial pressurization is the feed motion of oilstone. The greater the pressure, the greater the feed.
Main characteristics of honing
Honing has the following main features
1. Honing is made of a softer material than the workpiece. During grinding, some abrasive particles are suspended between the workpiece and the grinding tool, and some abrasive particles are embedded in the surface layer of the grinding tool. The workpiece and the grinding tool are moved relative to each other, and the abrasive cuts a thin layer of metal on the workpiece surface mainly the bumps left by the previous process).
2. Manual grinding has a large workload and low productivity. The precision requirements of the are not high. Both metal and non-metal materials can be ground.
3. The grinding process of honing is not only processing metal with abrasive particles, but also chemical action. The abrasive mixture liquid forms an oxide layer on the surface of the workpiece, which makes it easy to be cut off by the abrasive, thereby greatly speeding up the grinding process.
4. The relative movement of the honing and the workpiece during grinding is more complicated. Therefore, each abrasive particle will not repeat its own trajectory on the workpiece surface, so it is possible to uniformly cut off the convex peaks on the workpiece surface.
5. Because honing is performed at low speed and low pressure, it is like that after grinding, the accuracy can reach IT6 or higher, and the surface roughness R. The value is less than 0.16 μm. But grinding cannot correct the position error of the hole, and the position accuracy of the hole can only be guaranteed by the previous process.
PCD Composite Sheet Manufacturing1.PCD composite sheet manufacturing: PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel, and other metals) sintered at a certain proportion under high temperature (1000-2000 ℃) and high pressure (50,000-100,000 atmospheres).In the sintering process, due to the addition of the binder, the bond Bridges with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components are formed between the diamond crystals. The diamond crystals are embedded in the skeleton of the bond Bridges in the form of covalent bonds. The composite sheet is usually made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the composite sheet is then ground and polished and subjected to other physical and chemical treatments.2. If you want to produce PCD tools, you must buy a PCD composite sheet. It is the most important raw material. Demina tool grinder can grind many types of PCD tools. Please feel free to contact us.
The tool grinding machine is a grinding machine for the making of things and sharpening of the tool. The diamond grinding wheel can sharpen all kinds of carbide tools. High precision, good rigidity, economical and practical, especially suitable for sharpening various small and medium-sized things, such as reamer, tap, twist drill, reaming drill, various milling cutters, milling cutter heads, and gear cutters. With the corresponding attachments, it is possible to grind the outer circle, the inner circle, and the plane, and also grind the sample and the mold. It is mostly used in east-west workshops for east-west production plants and machinery production plants.
The operation method of BT-150M Tool Grinding Machine
1. First, determine the diameter of the milling cutter. If you want to grind the 8MM end mill, use the 8MM collet and lock the cutter to the 50D sleeve.
2. Set the angle, the milling cutter sleeve slightly swing 4 ° (the bottom angle of the milling cutter is between 2 ° ~ 6 °).
3. Start grinding the bottom surface, for example, the milling cutter, align the milling cutter with the grinding wheel, complete the tool setting step and then grind the bottom angle of the milling cutter. After grinding one edge and then replacing another cutting edge, the grinding is performed in turn.
4. BT-150M Tool Grinding Machine grind the center of the milling cutter to the escape angle, and swing the sleeve to about 10°, and then grind the center escape angle of each milling cutter.
5. Grind the second clearance angle of the milling cutter in turn.
6. Grind the side edge of the milling cutter, use the top to end the spiral groove of the milling cutter, align the grinding wheel, and push the sleeve to grind the spiral side edge of the milling cutter.
According to the above-mentioned universal tool grinder grinding end mill method, you can make your milling cutter still new and solve the milling problem.
Description of equipment of BT-150M Tool Grinding Machine
Main Machine(BT-150M) and Standard Configuration:
1). Spindle Motor Power: 3.0Kw, Variable speed (500-4000 rpm);
2). Feed axis and tool rotation axis position digital display;
3). Spindle Declination can be arbitrarily adjusted -5°-25°;
4). Max oscillation length is 30mm, the max oscillation frequency is 60times/min;
5).Optical CCD system with 80x zoom and 15-inch monitor;
6). One Diamond Grinding Wheel and three Grinding Wheel Flange;
7). One spindle cooling water tank and JK-M water tank.
The improvement of tool performance is closely related to the development of tool manufacturing technology. As advanced tool materials such as PCD become increasingly popular in the market, tool manufacturers will find faster, higher quality and more cost-effective ways to manufacture these tools. The integration of other processes (such as EDM) with traditional grinding techniques is a way to meet the challenge of making super hard tools using advanced technology.Main Indicators Of The PCD Tool1. The hardness of PCD is 8 to 12 times that of cemented carbide, and its hardness can reach 8000HV.2. The thermal conductivity of PCD is 1.5 to 9 times that of cemented carbide, which is 700W / mK. Therefore, the heat transfer rate of the PCD tool is very fast.3. The friction coefficient of PCD is generally very low, only 0.1 ~ 0.3, so PCD tools can significantly reduce the cutting force.4. The thermal expansion coefficient of PCD is only 0.9×10^-6 ~ 1.18×10^-6, which is only 1/5 of that of cemented carbide. Therefore, the thermal deformation of the PCD tool is small and the machining accuracy is high.If you want to grind the PCD tools with high quality, please chose the Demina brand. We have 10-years’ manufacturing experience on PCD tool grinding. Welcome to visit our company.
Manufacturing and grinding PCD, PCBN and CVD cutters with BT-150H superhard tool grinder is an economic choice, and it's the same for manufacturing and grinding carbide or high speed non-standard steel blades. When grinding standard and non-standard welding turning tools, machine clip blades, boring cutters, slot cutters and other kinds of cutters, it is easy to grind over-edges such as angles and arcs on this cutters.
The features of BT-150H pneumatic diamond tool grinder
1. Tool machine mechanical structure: The bed (base) adopts high-quality integral castings. The main parts weigh 1.6 ton, which can meet the grinding requirements of any superhard material.
2. Tool machine motorized spindle: Grinding head adopts speed regulating motorized spindle with high precision and frequency conversion. Power is 3.o kilowatt, and the maximum speed can reach 4000 rpm. Besides, it adopts circulating water coolant. And the rotation accuracy of grinding head spindle: end jump 0.002mm, diameter jump 0.003mm.
3. Pneumatic feed mechanism: Tool machine adopts "constant pressing grinding" technology. In another word, cutters always bear constant air pressure during grinding procedure of cutters. In this way, the grinding procedure keep balanced and stable, and the overall grinding efficiency is high.
4. Auxiliary work: Cutters approaches grinding wheels, and return to the chucking position after grinding. These two motions can achieve fast forward and fast backward by pneumatic feed device, which can save auxiliary time up to 70%.
5. Grinding head reciprocating servo oscillation: Reciprocating oscillation of grinding wheel realized by servo motor, the oscillation can be adjusted casually during 0-30mm( oscillation can be increased to 150mm according to customer's demands). So grinding wheels are consumed evenly, and self-sharpening is fulfilled in time, to ensure the accuracy and roughness of grinding.
6. On-line CCD measurement: It adopts optical microscope and the magnifying technology of CCD camera, the magnification during 25-80 are optional. The marking line used for comparison keep unchanged after calibration, which ensures the accuracy of comparison and enables the machine tool accurately detect the tool tip arc.
Classification Of PCD Tools1. PCD tools for metal cuttingPCD cutting tools for metal cutting are mainly divided into wild-type PCD cutting tools and indexable PCD cutting blades. In recent years, welded PCD tools with handles have developed rapidly in the automobile and parts industry. There are mainly PCD milling cutter, PCD boring cutter, PCD reamer or above two or even more than three kinds of tool combination PCD cutter, tool handle form mainly for the cylinder handle, BT handle (BT40 and BT50), SK handle (SK40 and SKS0), HSK handles (HSK63 and HSK100), etc.2. PCD tools for wood processingPCD tools are also widely used in the wood processing industry.PCD woodworking cutter can be divided into PCD saw blade and PCD forming woodworking cutter.PCD tool processing scope has been extended from the traditional metal cutting processing to stone processing, wood processing, metal matrix composite materials, glass, engineering ceramics, and other materials processing. Through the analysis of the PCD tool application in recent years, it can be seen that the PCD tool is mainly used in the following two aspects.1. Difficult to process non-ferrous metal material processing: with ordinary tool processing difficult to process non-ferrous metal material, often produce tool easy to wear, low processing efficiency defects, and PCD tool can show good processing performance. For example, a new type of engine piston material, super eutectic silicon, and aluminum alloy, can be processed effectively with the PCD tool (a breakthrough has been made in the research on the machining mechanism of this material).2. Difficult to process non-metallic materials processing: PCD tool is very suitable for stone, hard carbon, carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP), artificial plate, and other difficult to process non-metallic materials processing. Such as Hua Zhong university of science and technology in 1990 to achieve the PCD tool processing glass. Laminate flooring and other wood-based plates (such as MDF) are being used more and more widely. PCD tools can be used to process these materials to avoid defects such as tool wear.Demina is a professional PCD tool grinding machine in China. It requests very little manual skill and can grind PCD, PCBN and CVD insert. The equipment not only has good performance but also has high grinding efficiency. Users who are in need are welcome to purchase.