With the development of technology, the grinding efficiency of the tool grinding machine has been improved, and the grinding cost has gradually decreased. Therefore, the use of a universal tool grinder for endmill grinding is becoming more and more common. In order to better meet the grinding needs of users, Beijing Demina Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. has continuously introduced new products. The development and production of the BT-200 universal tool grinder have brought great convenience to customers. So in order to better operate the equipment, how to operate the tool grinder when grinding? Let me summarize a few points for everyone.
1. First, determine the diameter of the milling cutter. If you want to grind an 8MM end mill, then choose an 8MM chuck and lock the milling cutter on a 50D sleeve.
2. Set the angle, and slightly tilt the milling cutter sleeve by 4 ° (the angle of the bottom of the milling cutter is between 2 ° ~ 6 °).
3. Start to grind the bottom surface, such as a milling cutter, align the milling cutter with the grinding wheel, and then grind the bottom angle of the milling cutter after completing the tool setting step. After grinding one edge, replace the other edge in turn.
4. Grind the center clearance angle of the milling cutter, swing the sleeve to about 10 °, and grind the center clearance angle of each milling blade in turn.
5. Grind the second clearance angle of the milling cutter in turn.
6. Grind the side edge of the milling cutter, use the tip to stand against the spiral groove of the milling cutter, align the grinding wheel, and push the sleeve to grind the side edge of the milling cutter.
According to the PCD & PCBN insert grinding machine method described above, you can still make your milling cutter new and solve the milling cutter grinding problem. Beijing Demina professional BT-200 tool grinder supplier. Our equipment has good performance and cheap price. Welcome to come and buy.