Ettevõtte nimi:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Meil:[email protected] Aadress: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
Method For Improving The Work Efficiency Of PCD Tool Grinding Machine
Method for improving the work efficiency of PCD tool grinding machine
1. The processing arrangement should be reasonable. In the actual production arrangement process, it is necessary to go through the two processing procedures of the crankshaft connecting rod neck and the main spindle to make our grinding process more. And also greatly simplifies the processing process. Let us work is more convenient and easy.
2. Precision BT-150HG PCD tool grinder can achieve higher processing accuracy, the fixture's action process is carefully designed. The processing of the fixture is: the frame is tight, the tailstock is tight, clamped. The rough machining center clamps the journal, the central support is clamped, the coarse journal is loosened. The clamp's low voltage is released, and the low-pressure clamp pressure is loose. The open center supports grinding center support for high quality, high-quality grinding.
3. The guarantees of the quality of the crankshaft machining. Using segmented grinding, which can greatly improve and improve work efficiency.
Common problem analysis of tool grinding machine
1. What types of tool grinding machines are there?
In terms of specific types of tool grinding machines, there are surface grinders, centerless grinders, internal and external cylindrical grinders, vertical grinders, coordinate grinders, and forming grinders. The corresponding abrasive tools include internal grinding, cylindrical grinding, centerless grinding, composite grinding, surface grinding and grinding.
2. If the rotational speed of the tool grinder is high, then is there a higher dynamic balance requirement for the grinding wheel? In addition, is the programming of the grinding machine the same as the CNC milling machine?
If the rotational speed of the tool grinding machine is high, then the requirements for the dynamic balance of the grinding wheel are relatively high and strict. And in the vibration of the grinding machine, it must be small. As for the grinding machine, the programming of this kind of grinding machine is similar to that of the CNC milling machine. But it is different in the movement of the grinding wheel. In addition, there may be some special instructions.
3. What is the specific taper in the tool grinder?
The taper in the tool grinder, which specifically refers to the ratio between the difference in diameter between the upper and lower bottom circles and the height of the frustum on the round table. The general understanding of taper refers to the ratio between the diameter of the conical bottom surface and the height of the cone. Therefore, the above definition is based on this definition.
Simple maintenance of tool grinding machines
1. accelerates its aging and even burns out under continuous use for a long time, so it can be intermittently allowed to rest for a while. Or the tool grinder can be changed frequently, or it can be used in tool grinders. Working in protected mode for a while will help to delay the aging of the tool grinder.
2. When the temperature is too low, it should stop. The spliced display screen is a valuable electronic product, and the internal high voltage is dangerous. It is forbidden for non-professionals to operate it. Very sensitive to water, the wet weather in the southern plum rain is easy to damage the components inside the screen. So it should be run regularly, or a pack of the moisture-proofing agents can be placed inside the screen.
3. PCD universal edge grinder surface of the wall is a piece of glass to avoid hardware collisions. It is not possible to apply pressure to the surface of the universal edge grinder. If the surface of the tool grinder is found to be dirty, the dirt should be removed using an accurate method. It is not possible to spray the cleaning directly onto the surface of the inner grinder glass. Which may cause a short circuit fault to flow inside the liquid crystal internal grinding machine.