Ettevõtte nimi:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Meil:[email protected] Aadress: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
Dongguan Shilong KYOCERA Co. Ltd. It was registered and established in the industrial and commercial administration bureau of Dongguan city on August 27, 1995. Their Business scope contains design, development, production and sales of camera, lens, flash and parts (sell parts of the machine value more than 40%) camera, digital camera and key-module, inorganic non-metallic materials and products (special ceramics: high performance ceramic tools, high performance composite materials, artificial crystal: high-performance cutting tools), new electronic components (sensitive components: thermal recording head, optoelectronic devices, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) recording head, hybrid integrated circuits: LED drive circuit, TPH color printer head), new flat-panel display devices (LCD), inorganic non-metallic materials and products (special ceramics:High-performance products), kitchen utensils, TFT - LCD flat screen, screen material (backlight source and drives), precision 2400 dbi and above a high-resolution color printer head, printer parts, electrostatic capacitance type touch screen, resistive touch screens, automation machinery equipment and spare parts, ceramic heater and provide related after-sales service.
Method of operation of BT-150D pcd tool grinding machine
1. First, determine the diameter of the milling cutter. If you want to grind the 8MM end mill, use the 8MM collet and lock the cutter to the 50D sleeve.
2. Set the angle, the milling cutter sleeve slightly swing 4 ° (the bottom angle of the milling cutter is between 2 ° ~ 6 °).
3. Start grinding the bottom surface, for example, the milling cutter. Align the milling cutter with the grinding wheel, complete the tool setting step and then grind the bottom angle of the milling cutter. After grinding one edge and then replacing another cutting edge, the grinding is performed in turn.
4. Grind the center of the milling cutter to the escape angle, and swing the sleeve to about 10°. And then grind the center escape angle of each milling cutter.
5. Grind the second clearance angle of the milling cutter in turn.
6. Grind the side edge of the milling cutter, use the top to end the spiral groove of the milling cutter. Align the grinding wheel, and push the sleeve to grind the spiral side edge of the milling cutter.